FACF Vision: We build futures and community at M State Fergus Falls, one relationship at a time. FACF Mission: Through the support of donors, Fergus Area College Foundation provides resources to enrich learning, living, working and serving.
What Makes Us Unique: Our foundation was created at the same time our campus was established to ensure the success of students, employees and the college within our Fergus Falls community.
Benefits to the Fergus Falls Campus of M State:
- We have 100 + named scholarships available
- More than $200,000 was awarded in scholarships for this academic year.
- Although we are committed to ensuring faculty and staff positions remain on the Fergus Falls campus, due to the pandemic, for Fall 2020 semester the scholarship requirement of 8 credits minimum to be taken on the Fergus Falls campus has been waived.
- We have only 1 scholarship application allowing students to apply for all the FACF named scholarships
- Students can be awarded a scholarship before applying to the college, thus allowing our campus to use scholarships as a recruiting tool.
- In addition to scholarships, FACF provides funding to each athletic sport program as well as inviting employees to apply for grants. The total amount given this past year was over $35,700 and for the current year almost $86,700 has already been approved.
- Four colleagues make up the employee grant review committee and 4 others are part of the scholarship evaluation process.
Thank You for the Many Ways You Contribute:
- Payroll Deduction: If you continue to donate regularly through payroll deduction, we thank you for your continued support.
- One-time Gift: If you donate annually with a one-time gift, we thank you for your financial commitment.
- Legacy Donor: If you have designated Fergus Area College Foundation as a recipient of your estate, we thank you for planning for our long term sustainability.
- New Donors: If you have yet to become a donor, no amount is too small and your contributions are always welcome. Pledge forms and payroll deduction forms can be found at: https://goo.gl/HnNp4A
BACK THIS YEAR! $12,000 in scholarships available for you to nominate a qualified student by the end of the day on September 30, 2020.
Students may be nominated multiple times. All nominated students entries will be compiled, then randomly drawn for scholarships ranging from $1,000 to $2,000. When a student name is drawn, FACF office will verify qualifications before announcing/awarding scholarship to the student.
Employee Participation Drawing. We continue to hold a special drawing which each employee donor is entered. The drawing may consist of items donated community organizations/people.
Number of student nominations and entries for drawing are based on your financial commitment as follows:
Entries received for:
Employees given an additional entry if 10% or more increase from their 2019-20 gift.
Campus Celebration: In lieu of the soup and salad celebration this year, watch your mailbox for a gift in appreciation of all you do to support our students and campus! Participation drawing and scholarships winners will be announced during the campus meeting.
2020 Campaign Chairs: